Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Three Course Champagne Lunch for Two at the 4* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, LondonCode: PCLRH2 9 month validity London - Central London 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Three Course Champagne Lunch for Two at the 4* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, London
Add to Basket
Grab a friend and head to London for a true taste of all that’s best in British cuisine with this Three Course Champagne Lunch for Two at the 4* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, London.
Situated just across the road from Buckingham Palace, Rubens at the Palace has been around since the 1700s, playing temporary home to debutantes, Royals and footmen alike, so there’s plenty of history to soak in as you sip Champagne.
On your lunch menu you’ll find the likes of Avocado Burrata Toast, Citrus Grilled Chicken with Seasonal Vegetables and Strawberry Semi-Freddo ready to fill you up in fine form. Dine on the finest English produce from suppliers that serve the Queen’s kitchen, and eat like royalty on a great London afternoon out.
- A three-course lunch for two at the elegant Rubens at the Palace
- Situated a stone’s throw from the Palace with over 300 years of history
- Dine on British and seasonal produce with three choices available for each course
- A glass of Champagne each
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Rubens at the Palace, make your way to the English Grill where you’ll present your voucher and be met by a member of staff and shown to your pre-booked table.
With menus and a glass of champagne each in hand, you’ll make your three course choices before getting down to enjoying great British produce and seasonal ingredients in opulent and royal surroundings.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- There are steps up to the hotel which may make it difficult for wheelchair users to enter but there is a ramp access alongside the entrance. Please ask more details from the hotel when making your booking
- Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Monday to Friday from 12.30 to 14.30.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes to enjoy your lunch.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Central London
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Traditional Afternoon Tea for Two£39.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at a Warner Leisure Hotel£39.00
- Traditional Tea in a Castle for Two£35.00
- Royal Afternoon Tea for Two at the 4* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, London£90.00
- Royal Cocktails with Sharing Dishes for Two at the 4* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, London£80.00