Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Three Course Sunday Lunch and Wine for Two at Mr White's English Chophouse, ManchesterCode: PVHMSW 9 month validity Greater Manchester - Manchester 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Three Course Sunday Lunch and Wine for Two at Mr White's English Chophouse, Manchester
Add to Basket
Treat yourself and a lucky loved one to this Three Course Sunday Lunch with Wine at Mr. White’s English Chophouse, Manchester.
Headed up by the inimitable Marco Pierre White, there’s no better place to while away a Sunday afternoon in the company of someone special. The two of you can tuck into three courses of exquisite fare, from a menu brimming with Sunday roast classics alongside tempting dishes like baked macaroni cheese with poached hen’s egg, and fried haddock and triple cooked chips. Finish things off with a sumptuous dessert, and toast to a Sunday well spent with a large glass of wine each.
- Three-course Sunday lunch for two people at Mr. White’s English Chophouse
- Extensive menu with classic roast dishes, vegetarian options and more
- 250ml glass of house wine each
- Marco Pierre White restaurant
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Mr. White’s English Chophouse, you’ll be warmly greeted and shown to your pre-booked table. Take your seats for a sumptuous starter, main and dessert.
With plenty of options, from prime roast beef or chicken to baked macaroni cheese, you can indulge just as you wish. Enjoy a 250ml glass of house wine alongside your meal.
Additional side dishes are available at an average price of £3.50 per dish. A discretionary 10% service charge will be added to your bill.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your meal can be booked 12.00 to 18.00 on Sundays throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Greater Manchester - Manchester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Bottomless Prosecco Brunch for Two at Mr White's English Chophouse, Manchester£60.00
- Three Course Sunday Roast with Cocktail for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 51% £114.50 £55.00
- Three Course Sunday Brunch for Two with a Bottle of Champagne at St Pancras Brasserie by SearcysSave 17% £120.00 £99.00
- Three Course Champagne Dinner for Two at the Luxury 5* Lowry Hotel, Manchester£59.95
- Sunday Lunch with Wine for Two at the Luxury 5* Lowry Hotel, Manchester£36.00
- Two Course Early Dinner Menu and Wine for Two at Mr White's English Chophouse, Manchester£40.00
- Free-Flowing Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two at James Martin Manchester£69.90
- Three Course Meal with Sparkling Wine for Two at Café RougeSave 35% £60.00 £39.00