Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Three Day Family Stargazing Experience with Dark Sky WalesCode: PDSWF3 12 month validity Wales - Powys 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Three Day Family Stargazing Experience with Dark Sky Wales
Add to Basket
This Three Day Family Stargazing Experience with Dark Sky Wales is a getaway you’ll never forget. Learn the basics of astronomy, get to grips with astronomical equipment, discover the magic of astrophotography and enjoy awe-inspiring celestial views with this incredible package. You’ll experience glamping in a Deluxe Wigwam Cabin, and there’ll be plenty of time for you to explore the beautiful surrounding area during the days. Perfect for families looking for something a little bit ‘out of this world.’
- Three Day Family Star Gazing Experience
- Discover the magic of the dark skies in Wales
- Enjoy upscale glamping in a Deluxe Wigwam Cabin with en-suite shower room, kitchenette, TV and more
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On the day of arrival, you’ll have time to get settled into your Deluxe Wigwam Cabin. Offering an ultimate glamping experience, each cabin offers an en-suite shower room, kitchenette, flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, private decking, deluxe fire pit and more.
Each evening will see you discover the wonders of Wales’ darkest skies with tuition from a professional astronomer. With basic lectures, equipment introductions, astronomical observation and astrophotography, there’s plenty of variety to keep you entertained. In the daytime, you can explore the beautiful Welsh surroundings.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- This experience can be purchased for a group of 2 to 4 participants, which can consist of all adults or a combination of adults and children
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your experience is available throughout July to May. Excluded dates may apply.
Please note: Your stargazing experience will take place in a group of up to 40 participants.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Your stargazing experience starts at 16.00 on day one and ends at 12.00 on day three.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Wales - Powys
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Family One Night London Break with Dinner and Visit to Shreks! Adventure£370.00
- Family One Night London Break with Dinner and Visit to The London Dungeon£359.00
- Family One Night London Break with Visit to The London Eye and Thames Sightseeing Cruise£395.00
- Three Night Dublin Culture Break for Two£499.00