Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Time for You Luxury Spa Day with Treatments and Lunch for Two at Hatherley Manor Hotel and SpaCode: PHMTL2 9 month validity Gloucestershire - Gloucester 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Time for You Luxury Spa Day with Treatments and Lunch for Two at Hatherley Manor Hotel and Spa
Add to Basket
Sink into glorious relaxation with this Time for You Luxury Spa Day with Treatments and Lunch for Two at Hatherley Manor Hotel and Spa.
With full use of the state-of-the-art spa facilities for the day, there’s plenty of time for the two of you to unwind in style. After receiving your welcome drink, you can take a dip in the swimming pool, heat up and cool down in the ice fountain, sauna, tepidarium and steam room, within the thermal suite, or take in picturesque views of the Cotswolds countryside from the garden.
As part of your day, you’ll both receive a classic pedicure or manicure, as well as a luxury 1 hour 25 minute ELEMIS or Made For Life Organic treatment. When you’re feeling peckish, take your seats in the café and tuck into a delicious, nourishing lunch together. Time out doesn’t get much better than this.
- Luxury spa day for two at Hatherley Manor Hotel and Spa
- Welcome drink
- Full use of the state-of-the-art spa facilities
- Lunch for two
- Classic pedicure or manicure each
- 1 hour 25 minute ELEMIS or Made For Life Organic treatment each
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Hatherley Manor Hotel and Spa, you’ll be warmly welcomed with a drink and directed to the spa, where you’ll be provided with robe and flipflops. From there, relaxation’s yours to enjoy however you like, whether it’s reclining in the many relaxation areas, taking a dip in the vitality pool, or working up a sweat in the state-of-the-art gym.
As part of your day you’ll each receive a classic pedicure or manicure, as well as a luxury 1 hour 25 minute ELEMIS or Made For Life Organic treatment. Enjoy a delicious lunch when you’re feeling hungry.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- If you have Gel / Shellac overlay on your nails currently, you will need to book a gel removal with your appointment in addition to your manicure/ pedicure (at an additional cost)
- Please raise medical conditions at the time of booking or present a doctor’s letter to confirm your fitness for treatment. Failure to do this could result in the refusal of treatment/s
- If you are pregnant it is not advisable to use the thermal suite or the vitality pool. Please mention your pregnancy when booking so they can ensure your treatments are suitable for you
- The therapists have training in how the treatments for cancer can require spa treatments to be adapted. They pride themselves in always being able to offer a treatment so if you have or have had cancer please discuss your options when booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available 09.00 to 17.00 Monday to Thursday throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
If you wish to book a Friday, Saturday or Sunday there will be a £10pp surcharge. Upgrades will be subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 8 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Gloucestershire - Gloucester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.