Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Top Gun Experience - Saturdays
Add to Basket
What better way to spend your Saturday than to carry out some live action role playing? Whether you wanted to be Maverick, Goose or Ice-Man, you can take to the skies and re-create those famous manoeuvres you saw in the movie. This experience is perfect for anyone who loved the film and wants to fly high to test their own aircraft handling skills.
You will gain impressive training from an ex-military pilot and fly an ex-military T67 Firefly plane whilst tackling those tricky moves, is this not every Top Gun fanatic’s dream? Why not take up this extraordinary chance to have 40 minutes in the clouds, flying high practising those aerobatic manoeuvres you’ve admired so much? You’ll even be introduced to tail chasing and air combat - the ultimate encounters in an adrenaline fuelled flight.
- Welcome and safety briefing
- 40 minute flight
- The opportunity to take the controls
- Signed Flight Certificate
- Opportunity to purchase a video of your flight
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
After a complete safety briefing, your ex-military instructors will give you a demonstration of a formation take-off and close formation manoeuvring. Once finished with this they will start to teach you how to carry out the aerobatics yourself.
You will practice your new found skills in an ex-military T67 Firefly plane, then once settled into the beginner’s moves you will be shown how to tail chase and perform air combat. Your flight will be tailored to suit you so it can be as mild or as wild as you can handle
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 12
- Maximum age: If you are 71 or older you will need a letter of consent from your GP.
- Participants are required to sign a disclaimer before taking part
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum Height: 6ft 5in
- Maximum Weight: 17 stone
- Participants must be able to climb in and out of the aircraft unassisted, and be physically capable of operating a parachute in the event of an emergency. You will be required to complete a medical self-certification form before taking your flight, and in some cases following this you may be required to obtain a letter from your GP confirming your suitability to fly
- Two spectators per participant are welcome and may be allowed to listen to the brief if there is enough space. Please be aware that Spectators are not covered by insurance to go airside. Spectating is not recommended for young children as facilities are limited
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Flights operate on Saturdays from mid-March to the beginning of November.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 3 to 4 hours at the venue. Your flight will last approximately 40 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Sussex - Goodwood
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.