Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Tour and Tasting with Glass of Sparkling Wine for Two at Hencote VineyardCode: PHCTT2 9 month validity Shropshire - Shrewsbury 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Tour and Tasting with Glass of Sparkling Wine for Two at Hencote Vineyard
Add to Basket
Go behind the scenes of Shropshire’s largest commercial vineyard and winery, and enjoy a wine tasting in idyllic surroundings with this Tour and Tasting with Glass of Sparkling Wine for Two at Hencote Vineyard.
Depending on the season, you’ll enjoy a tour of either the vineyard or winery at award-winning Hencote Estate. Take your seats in the wine bar where you’ll taste four wines, three still and one sparkling, before relaxing in the lounge with a complementary glass of sparkling wine whilst enjoying the views over Shrewsbury and the Shropshire countryside.
- Tour of Shropshire’s largest commercial vineyard and winery
- Complementary glass of sparkling wine
- Tasting of four Hencote wines, overlooking beautiful scenery
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Hencote Vineyard, you’ll enjoy a guided tour of either the vineyard or the winery, depending on the season.
Take your seats for a tasting of four Hencote wines whilst overlooking panoramic views of Shrewsbury and the Shropshire countryside. Afterwards, the two of you will enjoy a complementary glass of sparkling wine.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants may bring under 18s with them with prior confirmation from the venue free of charge, but they will not participate in the wine tasting
- Please be aware that the vineyard covers some uneven ground
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours are available Thursday to Sunday, at 11.00 and 14.00 throughout the year. Exclusions including the Christmas and New Year period will apply.
We recommend you book at least one week in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours maximum for the full experience. Please arrive 15 minutes before start time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Shropshire - Shrewsbury
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Tour and Tasting with Lunch for Two at Chilford Hall Vineyard£69.00
- Chocolate Tasting Adventure with a Glass of Prosecco for Two at Hotel Chocolat£100.00
- Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at Kerry Vale Vineyard£70.00
- Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Cheese and Wine for Two at Kerry Vale Vineyard£60.00
- Sipsmith Gin Distillery Tour and Tasting with Three Course Meal for Two£200.00