Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Tour and Tasting with Lunch for Two at Chilford Hall VineyardCode: PCHTTL 12 month validity Cambridgeshire - Linton 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Tour and Tasting with Lunch for Two at Chilford Hall Vineyard
Add to Basket
Take a tour and tasting experience at the home of one of England’s oldest established vineyards, and East Anglia’s largest. Since the first vines were planted in 1972, the vineyard is now 18 acres and 17,000 vines strong and has produced nine varieties with some award-winners to boot.
You’ll kick off with a tea or coffee before heading out for a tour of the vineyard and winery. Situated in the rolling hills of Cambridgeshire, breathe in the scenery as your guide tells you all there is to know about wine production, right from grape to glass. After your tour, you’ll be able to sample their exceptional produce with a tutored tasting of five selected wines.
Following your tasting session, you can take lunch in the Hall’s bistro.
- Tour and tasting at one of England’s oldest vineyards, Chilford Hall
- Guided tour of the winery and vineyards
- Tutored tasting session of five of their wines
- Tea and coffee to start
- Two-course lunch served in the bistro
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll be greeted with a tea or coffee before embarking of your half-mile tour of the vineyards and winery.
At the end of your tour, you can try some of Chilford’s produce with a tutored tasting session of five varieties before enjoying a two-course lunch served in the bistro.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Disabled visitors are welcome as the venue offers wheelchair access (although please be aware that the vineyard covers some uneven and uphill ground)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
The experience is available March to October subject to availability.
March to April (inclusive): weekends only
May: Friday to Sunday
June to September: Tuesday to Sunday
October: Thursday to Sunday
We recommend you book four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cambridgeshire - Linton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Fine Wine Tasting with Tapas for Two£90.00
- Vineyard Tour, Tasting and Lunch for Two£79.00
- Vineyard Tour, Wine Tasting and Lunch for Two at Bolney Wine Estate£90.00
- Sipsmith Gin Distillery Tour and Tasting with Three Course Meal for Two£170.00
- Vineyard Tour, Wine Tasting and Three Course Dinner with Fizz for Two at Chapel Down Winery£140.00