Take yourselves on an adventure with Go Ape. The UK’s No1 Tree Top Challenge.
Head to your nearest forest and swing from the trees like a real life Tarzan at one of the 31 sites throughout the UK. Take on Tarzan Swings, Rope Ladders and a variety of obstacles and crossings, as well as fly through the sky on Zip Wires, all set in the UK’s most beautiful forests.
You will be securely and safely kitted out with a harness and given full safety training from one of Go Ape’s experienced instructors before they let you loose on the course where you will be allowed to roam the forest canopy by yourself – you’ll have more fun that way.
- Tree Top Challenge for Two
- Choice of venues
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at your chosen location, and before you head up onto the course, you’ll be given a safety briefing by one of the qualified instructors. Here you’ll learn and try out the obstacles at low levels, and get to grips with the equipment. It’s not complicated, but it is important stuff and will give you the confidence to enjoy your time in the trees.
After your training you won’t be supervised. You’ll be responsible for yourself but of course, instructors are always on hand if you need them, regularly patrolling the forests. Make your way through the course at your own speed – on average it takes between two to three hours to complete. Obstacles and course lengths differ per location.
- Minimum age: 16
- Minimum height: 4ft 7in
- Maximum weight: 20 stone 7lbs
- Fitness: basic fitness levels are required – as long as you can climb a ladder – you can Go Ape
- If you have any questions regarding suitability, please check with your doctor
- Please note that participants under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be unable to take part.
- Spectators are welcome and it's a great idea to get them in the forest. You can have as many of your pri-mates as you want capturing those swinging moments (except Woburn Safari Park where you can bring only one spectator). So make sure they have their cameras at the ready
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience is available seven days a week throughout the year
We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The Go Ape adventure takes approximately 2 to 3 hours to complete and that includes your safety briefing.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the product you wish to purchase and we’ll send a gift pack to you or directly to the recipient. A voucher and full activation details will be included in the pack.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.