Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Triple Classic Car Driving Experience at Bicester HeritageCode: PUDC3B SP1 12 month validity Oxfordshire - Bicester 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Triple Classic Car Driving Experience at Bicester Heritage
Add to Basket
Enjoy a rare opportunity to drive three beautiful cars with this Triple Classic Car Driving Experience at Bicester Heritage for one.
This unique venue, normally closed to the public, is yours to enjoy in three classic cars of your choice. Take your pick from a Jaguar E Type, Aston Martin Vantage, Austin Healey, Classic Mini Cooper and an American Mustang, before heading out on to the heritage loop with a professional instructor to help you get the most out of your experience. This historic location has been restored to its original WWII theme, offering you a truly nostalgic setting to fit with your classic car experience.
The fun and challenging track allows you to drive each car at a pace that suits you. Your instructor will guide you around the corners and straights to achieve a smooth driving style and maximum enjoyment.
- Triple Classic Car Driving Experience at Bicester Heritage for one
- Professional instructor
- Choose three beautifully restored classic cars to drive
- Take the wheel on the heritage loop
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Bicester Heritage, you’ll sign in, before a short safety briefing. Take your pick of three classic cars, from the likes of Jaguar E Type, Classic Mini Cooper and Aston Martin Vantage, before heading out to the heritage loop to take the wheel with a professional instructor.
All cars have been restored and prepared to the highest standard, ensuring you get the most out of your drive.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies. Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience is available on selected dates.
Dates available in 2019:
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.
Expect to be at the venue for up to 3 hours.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Oxfordshire - Bicester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Double Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and Photo - WeekdaySave 43% £139.00 £79.00
- Double Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and PhotoSave 44% £159.00 £89.00
- Triple Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and PhotoSave 45% £199.00 £109.00
- Supercar Blast plus High Speed Passenger Ride and Photo - WeekdaySave 40% £99.00 £59.00