Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Truck DrivingCode: PBMDT1 SP1 9 month validity 10 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Add to Basket
Discover what it’s like to drive a proper truck. Test out a transporter in a driving experience like no other. With slalom and reverse parking challenges, a day in the truck is perfect for petrol-heads with a competitive edge.
Take control of a 45 ft race car transporter and put your skills to the test on a series of specially designed driving challenges. Ever wondered ‘how hard can it be?’ Now’s the time to find out.
- Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
- In-truck briefing with your instructor
- Test your skills in slalom and reverse parking challenges
- 20 minutes driving time in your 45 ft truck
- Choice of 10 venues
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the pre-booked venue, you’ll be welcomed by staff and introduced to your instructor who will show you your incredible car transporter truck. Inside the cab you’ll be fully briefed on safety and how to drive your amazing machine.
Ready to take control, it’ll be engines started and out on the track for 20 minutes of challenging driving.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum height: 4ft 5in
- Maximum height: 6ft 9in
- Maximum weight: 20 stone
- A driving licence is not required for this experience but you must have previous manual driving experience
- Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies. Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- All drivers must have a good understanding on the English language for instruction purposes
- Spectators are welcome
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiry.
This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
Please note: dates at Tockwith in Yorkshire and Dunsfold in Surrey are limited.
If you wish to attend Gainsborough or Cranleigh venues a £25 upgrade fee is payable at the time of booking. If you wish to book at Dunsfold a £35 upgrade fee is payable at the time of booking.
We recommend you book eight to ten weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
10 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (2)
- Cornwall - Saint Agnes
- Dorset - Wareham
- South East (2)
- Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Surrey - Cranleigh
- East of England (1)
- Essex - Braintree
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Monmouthshire
- Yorkshire and Humber (1)
- North Yorkshire - York
- East Midlands (2)
- Lincolnshire - Gainsborough
- Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- West Midlands (1)
- Warwickshire - Kenilworth