Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Bannatyne Darlington Hotel Two Night Soothing Spa Break with Dinner and Treatment for TwoCode: PBDH2S SP1 12 month validity County Durham - Darlington 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bannatyne Darlington Hotel Two Night Soothing Spa Break with Dinner and Treatment for Two
Add to Basket
Indulge in the ultimate relaxing getaway with this Two Night Soothing Spa Break with Dinner and Treatment for Two at Bannatyne’s Darlington Hotel. You’ll immerse yourself in the soothing surroundings of the beautiful hotel in County Durham for a blissful retreat that is sure to leave you rested and rejuvenated.
You can make the most of the spa facilities or simply sit back and relax in your standard double or twin room. As part of your stay, you’ll each enjoy an innovative pamper treatment. Take your pick from a variety of options including a Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, an Elemis facial or a seasonal scrub.
In the evenings, the two of you can take your seats for a two-course dinner filled with freshly prepared dishes made from locally sourced produce. After each restful night’s sleep, you can tuck into a delicious breakfast to start the day right.
- Soothing spa break for two at Bannatyne Darlington Hotel
- Enjoy a two-night stay in a standard double or twin room
- Choose from a variety of treatments and have full access to the spa facilities
- Two-course dinner every evening and tasty breakfast each morning
- £5 spa voucher per person (£25 min spend applies on products only)
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Bannatyne Darlington Hotel, you’ll be warmly welcomed by the friendly staff, who’ll show you to your Standard double or twin room. Head over to the spa to unwind and enjoy a treatment of your choice each. In the evenings you’ll take your seats for a delicious two-course dinner in the restaurant, before retiring to your comfy bedroom for a restful night’s sleep. In the mornings, you can tuck into a tasty breakfast to set you up for the day ahead.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants should be of reasonable health & fitness to enjoy all the facilities on offer (you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire before you can take your experience and you may not be able to take certain treatments or use some of the facilities if you have certain medical conditions, alternatively you may be required to obtain a medical certificate)
- If any guest has a medical condition, allergies or has had any medical treatments (including surgery) within the last six months please refer here
- Bannatyne operate a cashless payment system, so please take a debit/credit card or contactless payment device to make any purchases on the day.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Please be sure to book and take your experience before the date shown.
The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year. Date exclusions may apply.
Check-on is from 15.00 on the day of arrival, and check-out is until 11.00 on the day of departure.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please note that the Darlington Health Club and spa is situated a short walk or drive from the Hotel, parking is available at both locations.
Access to the facilities is available from opening until close on all days of your stay. Please check these at the time of booking.
How long should I allow for this experience?
Please allow two full nights for the experience. Check in time will be at approximately 15.00 with a check out time of 11.00 on the morning of your departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
County Durham - Darlington
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.