Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Two Night Devon Shepherds Hut Break for FourCode: PYURTS 9 month validity Devon - Totnes 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Two Night Devon Shepherds Hut Break for Four
Add to Basket
Escape to picturesque Devon surroundings with this Devon Shepherds’ Hut Break for Four. You and three guests can enjoy a memorable glamping experience, with a full-sized double bed, a set of bunk-beds and a wood burning stove to enjoy your fun getaway.
Furnished for comfort, the Shepherds’ Hut overlooks the river Hems and sits in a beautiful secluded area, making it the perfect unique getaway for a group of friends or family.
- Self-catering two night break for four
- Enjoy a unique stay in a four-person Shepherds’ Hut
- Full sized double bed and a set of bunk beds complete with bedding
- Wood burning stove
- Kitchenette with a supply of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Washroom with shower and flushing toilet
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you will be greeted and shown to your four-person Shepherds’ Hut. Bedding is included, as well as a small supply of logs for the camp fire and the wood-burning stove.
There’s a well equipped kitchenette with crockery, cutlery and utensils, as well as a washroom complete with a shower and flushing toilet.
Your two night stay is yours to enjoy as you wish, whether that’s simply relaxing in the tranquil surroundings, checking out the weekly markets and unique shops at Totnes, the nearest town, or heading out to nearby villages to enjoy local pubs and inns.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: one participant must be over 18
- Your voucher is valid for a booking for up to four people - please advise numbers when booking
- Due to the rural location the experience is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Unfortunately, since the area is surrounded by grazing farmland, pets (including dogs) are not allowed on site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available Sunday to Thursday (excluding school holidays) throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Yurts are available from 16.00 on the day of your arrival. It is not possible to have access to the site before 16.00, so you are asked to arrive between16.00 and 17.00 when you will be greeted by a member of staff who will show you around the facilities. You will be asked to leave before 11.00 on the morning of departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Devon - Totnes
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Three Night Glamping Break for Two at Langstone Manor, DartmoorSave 33% £180.00 £120.00
- Two Night Glamping Break at Langstone Manor, Dartmoor£120.00
- Two Night Somerset Escape for Four in the Blackberry or Blueberry Glamping Pod at Wall Eden Farm£190.00
- One Night Glamping Break at Langstone Manor, Dartmoor£60.00
- Two Night Gypsy Caravan Break for Two£210.00