Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Two Night Glamping Cabin Break at the Quiet Site, Lake DistrictCode: PGCBQ2 9 month validity Cumbria - Ullswater 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Two Night Glamping Cabin Break at the Quiet Site, Lake District
Add to Basket
Discover the beauty of the Lake District with this Two Night Glamping Cabin Break at The Quiet Site. Your award-winning base boasts stunning views over Ullswater, in the very heart of one of the UK’s most beautiful areas.
Experience glamping at its best in one of the Quiet Site’s brand new cabins, boasting electricity, kitchen and bathroom facilities, a luxurious double bed, and even a star-gazing roof window and room for two adults.
Outside your cabin, you’ll find a picnic table, and a covered viewing area with deck chairs. Onsite there’s a bar, shop, games room and a local walk sheet to help you make the most out of your stay. If you’re looking for a unique way to experience the Lake District, look no further.
- Two Night Glamping Cabin Break at the Quiet Site, Lake District
- Enjoy two nights in one of the award-winning site’s brand-new cabins
- Room for two adults
- Private kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Stunning views over the Lake District
- Free Wi-Fi and electricity
- Onsite facilities include a shop, bar and family playroom
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Quiet Site, you’ll be checked in and directed to one of the brand-new cabins. These spacious new glamping cabins offer inside toilets, showers, underfloor heating, kitchen facilities and more, ensuring you’ll be able to spend a night in comfort. Onsite you’ll find extensive facilities including an olde-worlde bar and a shop; and with lakeside walks and stunning views at your doorstep, you’re free to explore exactly how you wish.
Please note that due to the area being surrounded by grazing farmland, pets are unfortunately not allowed on site; guide dogs will be accepted by prior arrangement.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the rural location the experience is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Unfortunately, since the area is surrounded by grazing farmland, pets are not allowed on site
- Please note: guide dogs for the blind and hearing dogs for profoundly deaf people will be accepted by prior arrangement
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available Sunday to Thursday (not including School Holidays) throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The Glamping Cabin will be available from 14.30 on the day of your arrival until 10.30 on the morning of departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cumbria - Ullswater
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Two Night Glamping Pod Break at the Quiet Site, Lake District£119.00
- One Night Glamping Pod Break at the Quiet Site, Lake District£60.00
- Two Night Bell Tent Glamping Break for Two at The Quiet Site, Lake District£119.00
- One Night Bell Tent Glamping Break for Two at The Quiet Site, Lake District£60.00