Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Two Night Newcastle City Break with Dinner for Two at the County HotelCode: PGGC2D 9 month validity Tyne and Wear - Newcastle upon Tyne 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Two Night Newcastle City Break with Dinner for Two at the County Hotel
Add to Basket
Ready for your next getaway? Enjoy an urban escape with this Two Night Newcastle City Break with Dinner for Two at the County Hotel. You and a lucky loved one can unwind in the surroundings of this grand Victorian hotel, just a short walk from St. James’ Park and conveniently located to explore all that Newcastle has to offer.
On your first evening, tuck into a three-course meal at the hotel’s Hudson restaurant, where you’ll find exciting twists on traditional British cuisine. Following each restful night’s sleep in your contemporary room, you can enjoy a cooked or continental breakfast in the morning.
- Two night Newcastle city break for two
- Stay in a comfortable standard room with Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and teamaking facilities
- Three-course dinner at the hotel’s restaurant on your first night
- Cooked or continental breakfast each morning
- Perfectly located to explore the city
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The County Hotel, you’ll be warmly greeted and directed to your standard room, offering free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and tea and coffeemaking facilities.
Head out to explore the city on your doorstep, or simply relax in comfort. On your first evening, the two of you can enjoy a three-course meal in the hotel’s Hudson restaurant; and the following morning, a tasty cooked or continental breakfast.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your two night stay is available Sunday to Friday throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
Bookings are subject to availability and vouchers cannot be used on city event dates (football, rugby, concerts etc.)
If you wish to book a Saturday night there will be a £60 supplement direct to the hotel. All upgrades are subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Check-in will be from 15.00 on the day of arrival and check out will be 11.00 on the morning of departure.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Tyne and Wear - Newcastle upon Tyne
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Two Night Newcastle City Break with Dinner for Two at the Luxury Vermont Hotel£259.00
- Two Night Edinburgh City Break with Dinner and History of Whisky Tour for Two£338.00
- One Night Belfast City Break with Dinner for Two at the Luxury 4* Grand Central Hotel£269.00
- Two Night Pamper Retreat for Two at Greenwoods Hotel & Spa£479.00