Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Two Night Treat and Tranquility Spa Break with Champagne, Dining and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Charlton HouseCode: PBTC2D SP1 9 month validity Somerset - Shepton Mallet 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Two Night Treat and Tranquility Spa Break with Champagne, Dining and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Charlton House
Add to Basket
Add some luxury to your next getaway with this Two Night Treat and Tranquility Spa Break with Champagne, Dining and Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Charlton House.
You and a lucky friend can unwind with everything that the spa has to offer, including a glass of fizz on arrival, a Swedish full body massage and an Elemis facial each, a Champagne afternoon tea on a day of your choice, and a two-course dinner on the first evening.
Following each restful night in your Superior Double room, you can enjoy a tasty breakfast to set you up for more relaxing.
- Two night tranquillity spa break at Charlton House Bannatyne
- Enjoy all the spa facilities on offer
- Glass of Champagne each on arrival
- Two nights in a Superior double room
- Two-course dinner on the first evening
- Champagne afternoon tea on the day of your choice
- Swedish full body massage and an Elemis facial each
- Breakfast on each morning of your stay
- £5 retail voucher per person to spend on the day
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Bannatyne Charlton House, you’ll be greeted with a glass of Champagne by a friendly member of staff and shown through to your Superior Double room.
From there, you can relax with everything that the spa has to offer, including a Swedish full body massage and an Elemis facial each.
You can each enjoy a two-course dinner in the restaurant on the first evening, as well as a tasty breakfast on each morning. On the day of your choosing, you can also tuck into a delightful Champagne afternoon tea.
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants should be of reasonable health and fitness to enjoy all the facilities on offer (you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire before you can take your experience and you may not be able to take certain treatments or use some of the facilities if you have certain medical conditions, alternatively you may be required to obtain a medical certificate)
- Kindly note the experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available to check in Sunday to friday throughout the year. Excluded dates include the Sundays of Bank Holiday weekends and all Saturdays. Other excluded dates including 24, 25, 26, 31 December and 1 January will apply.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow one full night for the experience. Check in time will be at approximately 15.00 with a check out time of 11.00 on the morning of departure. The spa is available from 13.00 on the day of arrival until 13.00 on the day of departure.
Please note: Treatment time includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress (where applicable) and 'hands-on' treatment time.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Somerset - Shepton Mallet
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.