Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Up-Close Meerkat Encounter for Two at Woburn Safari ParkCode: PWSPM2 9 month validity Bedfordshire - Woburn 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Up-Close Meerkat Encounter for Two at Woburn Safari Park
Add to Basket
Ever wanted to meet a meerkat? Here’s your chance, with this fantastic up-close encounter at Woburn Safari Park for two.
Under the guidance of your ranger, you’ll head into the Meerkat enclosure. You’ll each take a seat on one of the rocks, where the ranger will scatter food around you, encouraging the meerkats to come close – sometimes they’ll even sit on you!
You’ll have around 30 minutes with these brilliant creatures, during which time your ranger will answer any questions and you’ll have plenty of photo opportunities. The perfect experience for animal-lovers, this is one you won’t forget in a hurry.
- Up-close encounter with the meerkats at Woburn Safari Park for two
- Unique interactions with these curious creatures
- Knowledgeable ranger to answer all your questions
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Entry to the safari park for two
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Woburn Safari Park you’ll meet your ranger at the gift shop, where you’ll both be escorted to the meerkat enclosure.
You’ll each take a seat on one of the rocks as the ranger scatters food nearby, encouraging the meerkats to say hello! With half an hour to enjoy, there’s plenty of time to grab photos and ask questions too, all while enjoying the company of these fantastic creatures.
Your experience includes entry to the safari park, so you can check out the rest of the incredible animals on the day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 5 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Walking is required for this experience so a level of mobility is necessary, participants must be able to walk on un-even ground, down large steps and on hills
- The experience is not wheelchair accessible
- The tour group will not exceed eight participants
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the Encounter (includes 15 minute registration time) plus additional time to enjoy the safari park.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Bedfordshire - Woburn
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.