Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Up-Close Tiger Encounter for Two at Woburn Safari ParkCode: PWSPT2 9 month validity Bedfordshire - Woburn 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Up-Close Tiger Encounter for Two at Woburn Safari Park
Add to Basket
Get ready for an experience you’ll never forget, with this Up Close Tiger Encounter at Woburn Safari Park for two.
This brilliant off-road driving experience will allow you to head off the beaten track in a 4x4, where you’ll be taken by a ranger to see the world’s largest species of cat. You’ll spend 30 minutes in the park’s tiger section, where you’ll get as close as is safe to one of the four Amur tigers. During your adventure, your informative tour guide will offer plenty of little-known facts. A truly unforgettable bucket-list experience for animal lovers.
- Up close tiger encounter at Woburn Safari Park for two
- Off-road driving experience in a 4x4 Land Rover with your ranger
- Get up close to an Amur tiger and enjoy amazing photo opportunities
- Entry to the safari park for two
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Woburn Safari Park you’ll meet your ranger at the gift shop, where you’ll both be escorted to your 4x4 Land Rover. Your ranger will take you on to the reserve’s tiger section, where you’ll get as close as is safe to one of the four Amur tigers.
With photo opportunities galore and plenty of awe to go along with it, this is an experience you’ll remember long after it’s finished.
Your experience includes entry to the safari park, so you can check out the rest of the incredible animals on the day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 4 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- A simpler booster seat will be provided where necessary
- The tour group will not exceed eight participants
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the Encounter (includes 15 minute registration time) plus additional time to enjoy the safari park.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Bedfordshire - Woburn
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Big Cats Photography Experience£129.00
- Junior Keeper for a Day at Woburn Safari Park£229.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Meet and Feed the Meerkats for Two at Millets Falconry CentreSave 20% £50.00 £40.00
- Up-Close Tiger Encounter at Woburn Safari Park£99.00