Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Vegan Afternoon Tea and Bottomless Tea and Coffee for Two at Eden CafeCode: P00318 12 month validity Bristol - Bristol 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Vegan Afternoon Tea and Bottomless Tea and Coffee for Two at Eden Cafe
Add to Basket
There’s a table with your name on it at Eden, Bristol. Take your seats for a time-honoured British institution reimagined for modern times, with this Vegan Afternoon Tea for two, topped off with bottomless tea or coffee.
You’ll dine in style amongst Eden Café’s ‘Sydney brunch-esque’ interiors, enjoying a delightful ambience as you tuck into the likes of vegan prawn cocktail, coronation chickpea, and delicious sweet treats. 100% plant-based with no compromise on flavour, Eden is the perfect spot for a special occasion.
- Vegan afternoon tea for two at Eden Café, Bristol
- 100% plant based interpretation of traditional afternoon tea, served on a gold tiered stand
- Sweet and savoury delights, handmade to order
- Bottomless traditional tea
- Delightful surroundings and excellent service
What happens on the day?
You’ll be greeted on arrival and shown to your table, where you can spend some time soaking up the stylish surroundings. Seasonal sandwiches, cakes and scones (with homemade clotted cream) will be served to you on a gold tiered tea stand, with bottomless traditional tea to round things off.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Please note, Eden Cafe is a small kitchen and cannot guarantee Soy or Nut Free requests. They do take all due precautions to avoid gluten cross contamination, however this is not guaranteed due to kitchen size
- There is a small step to access the building and two small steps to access the toilet
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The voucher can be used seven days a week, between 09.30 and 15.00 throughout the year. Exclusions including Christmas to New Year and other public holidays may apply.
We recommend you book at least one week in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.