Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Vegan Junk Food Class with The Vegetarian Society Cookery SchoolCode: PVEGJ1 9 month validity Cheshire - Altrincham 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Vegan Junk Food Class with The Vegetarian Society Cookery School
Add to Basket
Get ready to launch your cooking skills into new territory with a half day Vegan Junk Food Class with The Vegetarian Society Cookery School. All their workshops are focused on making plant-based cuisine more accessible.
With experienced tutors at hand, you’ll be learning how to make the most out of plant-based foods to create exciting and dynamic dishes. You’ll use ethically-sourced, delicious ingredients to create meals that you can replicate in your own kitchen. Bring along an open mind and an empty stomach and you’ll be sure to leave satisfied, with plenty of new skills to boot.
- Half day Vegan Junk Food cookery class at The Vegetarian Society Cookery School
- Run by experienced tutors
- Ethically-sourced, top quality ingredients
- Learn new recipes that are easily replicated at home
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Vegetarian Society Cookery School, you’ll be welcomed by your experienced tutor, before getting stuck into the thick of things. With plenty of guidance at hand, you’ll get to grips with the wonders of plant-based food, using only the finest, ethically-sourced ingredients to whip up new dishes which may include Vegan ‘Bacon’, Seitan Ribs, BBQ Chilli Sauce, Loaded Fries, Black Bean Burger, Mac and Cheese, Jackfruit Kebabs.
Perfect for emulating your favourite meals in a healthier setting, or simply for showing off your new skills to friends and family, this is the perfect experience for anybody who’s interested in extending their cooking repertoire.
- Minimum age: 18
- Any food allergies or special dietary requirements must be declared at time of booking or as soon as possible before the day of the course. If you only declare an allergy or special dietary requirement on the day of the course and this poses a health risk or cannot be accommodated, your place may be cancelled. In the event of this happening no refund or transfer will be offered
- The Vegetarian Society Cookery School reserve the right to refuse admission to any participant arriving on the day unfit to participate through alcohol, drugs and/or ill health. No refunds or transfers will be offer under these circumstances
- All food cooked will be suitable for vegetarians
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Courses run on selected dates (Monday to Friday only), subject to chosen course and availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cheshire - Altrincham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.