Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Unlimited Cream Tea for TwoCode: PCARRT 9 month validity East Sussex - Hastings 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Unlimited Cream Tea for Two
Add to Basket
Treat yourself and a lucky loved one to a day behind the scenes of England’s first commercial producer of sparkling wine, with this Vineyard Tour and Tasting with Unlimited Cream Tea for Two. Together, you’ll join a group of fellow wine enthusiasts for a fascinating tour of Carr Taylor’s beautiful vineyard and winery with an expert guide, before sitting down for a tutored wine tasting of some of their finest wines.
After your wine tasting you’ll enjoy a delicious cream tea, boasting delicious locally-made scones and cakes with a selection of jams and clotted creams.
- Guided tour of Carr Taylor Vineyard and winery for two
- Expert guide to show you behind the scenes and explain the production process
- Tutored wine tasting with still, sparkling and fruit wines
- Unlimited afternoon cream tea with delicious local treats
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Carr Taylor Vineyard, you’ll meet the others in your group, before your expert guide shows you around the vineyard and winery. You’ll learn about the production process as you go, before taking your seats to sample a variety of still, sparkling and fruit wines. Afterwards, you can tuck into a delicious cream tea with locally-made scones and cakes afterwards.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- There is some slightly uneven ground in the vineyard, occasional steps and one flight of stairs to the tasting room
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on most weekends and selected weekdays throughout the year. Please contact the supplier at the time of booking for updated availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. For the summer months, you should book at least two to three months in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours 30 minutes for the whole experience, the tour will last approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. Guests are asked to arrive 20 minutes before the start of the tour to register.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
East Sussex - Hastings
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Spa Retreat and Afternoon Tea for TwoSave 50% £79.00 £39.00
- Full Tour and Tasting for Two at Hush Heath Estate & Winery£50.00
- Vineyard Tour and Wine Tasting for Two at Chapel Down Winery£40.00
- Afternoon Tea and River Sightseeing Cruise for Two in Historic Stratford Upon Avon£60.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 60% £30.00 £12.00