Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Virgin Celebration Hot Air Ballooning for TwoCode: PVBFC2 9 month validity UK Wide - Over 100 sites 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Virgin Celebration Hot Air Ballooning for Two
Add to Basket
Climb sky high with someone special from one of over 100 locations nationwide, and experience an unforgettable new perspective aboard one of Virgin’s iconic red balloons. With Virgin Celebration Hot Air Ballooning for Two you’ll get the full flight experience and more, sharing every moment with your fellow adventurer by your side.
On your 60 minute adventure, you’ll breathe in spectacular 360 degree panoramas and uninhibited views for miles in all directions, all while experiencing a unique sense of freedom.
Once you’ve touched back down on terra firma, you’ll toast your landing in style with a glass of prosecco each and a certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard. You’ll then be collected from your landing spot and whisked back to base. To make the memories last even longer, this Celebration package includes a gift hamper complete with sparkling wine and chocolates.
- Virgin Celebration Hot Air Ballooning Flight for Two
- Greeting, registration and pilot briefing
- Approximate 60 minute flight in a Virgin balloon (10-16 people)
- Celebratory prosecco toast on landing
- Flight certificate
- Retrieval service back to your take-off point
- Gift hamper
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
Take to the skies from one of over 100 locations nationwide for a truly memorable experience. Upon arrival, you’ll both be greeted, registered and briefed by your pilot and crew. If you wish, you can help with the inflation of the balloon before climbing into the basket and taking to the skies.
You’ll enjoy a 60 minute balloon flight together before touching back down and partaking in a celebratory prosecco toast. You will then be presented with a flight certificate and collected from your landing spot to be transported back to your take-off point.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 7 (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Minimum height: 4ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone (Anyone who is over 20 stone will be required to pay a supplement, this also appies to anyone over 18 stone and under 6ft tall)
- Passengers must be physically able to climb into the basket using foot holes provided, stand unassisted for 1 hour and adopt the seated landing position
- Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to fly
- Spectators are welcome to watch the preparation and take-off, but we do not recommend that they follow the balloon by road in the interests of safety. Please note that many launch sites do not have toilets or other amenities
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience is available Monday to Sunday in the morning or evening from March to October with some regional variations. Please note that in October, the scheduling starts for the following March. All bookings are subject to suitable weather conditions. Actual flight times vary depending on the time of year.
We recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 3 to 4 hours for the whole experience. The balloon flight itself will last around 60 minutes depending on weather conditions on the day.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
UK Wide - Over 100 sites