Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit the Tower of London and Sparkling Afternoon Tea at Brasserie Blanc for TwoCode: PTLBBS SP2 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit the Tower of London and Sparkling Afternoon Tea at Brasserie Blanc for Two
Add to Basket
Explore a landmark and indulge in style, with this Visit the Tower of London and Sparkling Afternoon Tea at Brasserie Blanc for Two.
For nearly 1000 years, the Tower of London has spent time as an armoury, treasury, prison and palace. Having housed many a delinquent over the years from Anne Boleyn to Rudolf Hess, the Tower’s most famous incumbent nowadays is the Crown Jewels. You’ll be able to see these and much more as you explore the Tower’s history, visiting the Jewel House and the White Tower itself, from where the castle gets its name.
Tuck into an afternoon tea with certain je ne sais quoi in the fabulous Brasserie Blanc restaurant nearby. You’ll be served dainty finger sandwiches with traditional fillings, fresh scones served with homemade jam and Devonshire clotted cream, alongside handmade desserts and cakes. Top things off with a glass of sparkling French wine and a choice of luxury teas or coffee.
- Full day entry to the Tower of London
- Afternoon tea for two people at Brasserie Blanc, near The Tower of London
- Enjoy freshly made finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones served with home-made jam and Devonshire clotted cream, handmade selection of desserts and cakes of the day
- A glass of prosecco each
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Tower of London simply present your voucher at the Group Tickets window and head inside to explore. Your ticket is valid all day, so you’ll have plenty of time to explore the main attractions and discover the secrets of this formidable fortress.
Your pre-booked afternoon tea is served between 15.00 and 17.00 at the nearby Brasserie Blanc. On arrival you’ll be shown to your table and served with your choice of tea or coffee, a selection of freshly prepared finger sandwiches, scones served with fresh cream and homemade jam plus a selection of homemade cakes and desserts. You will also receive a glass of prosecco each as a delicious finishing touch.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Whilst the Tower welcomes all visitors, this historic building has places with difficult stairs and passageways and wheelchair access is limited. There are also a large number of steps throughout the Tower with cobbles laid in some of the roads. However, the Jewel House and the Crown Jewels are fully accessible to all visitors
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your vouchers are valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
Tower of London opening times are:
1 March to 31 October
Tues - Sat: 09.00-18.00
Sun - Mon: 10.00-18.00
1 Nov - 28 Feb
Tues - Sat 09.00-17.00
Sun - Mon: 10.00-17.00
Closures: 24 to 26 December and 1 January.
Last admission to The Tower of London is 1 hour before closing. All internal buildings close 30 minutes after the last admission. At busy times, queues are likely to form within the Tower. If visiting during school holidays or in the summer, please allow more time to explore the Tower.
The last Yeoman Warder tour starts at 14.30 in winter and 15.30 in summer
Your tea can be booked Monday to Friday (15.00 to 17.00) and Saturdays (12.00 to 15.00) between January and October. Your voucher is not valid for booking in November and December. Date restrictions including Bank Holidays may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a full day for this experience - with approximately up to 3 hours for your visit, and 1 hour 30 minutes for your tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and take your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Tower of London
- London - Trinity Square
- Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 5% £53.00 £50.00
- Premium Sparkling Afternoon Tea at a Brasserie Blanc, LondonSave 5% £26.50 £25.00
- Three Course Meal with Wine for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 21% £66.00 £52.00
- Two Course Meal with Wine for Two at a Brasserie BlancSave 14% £51.50 £44.00
- Oxford River Cruise and Three Course Meal with Wine for Two at Brasserie BlancSave 12% £115.00 £101.00