Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit the Tower of London and Three Course Meal at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co. for TwoCode: PLSHTL SP1 6 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit the Tower of London and Three Course Meal at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co. for Two
Add to Basket
Experience a London landmark and dine in style with this Visit to the Tower of London and Three Course Meal at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co. for Two.
The Tower of London has stood for nearly 1000 years and has spent time variously as an armoury, treasury, prison and palace. You’ll be able to explore everything from the Waterloo Barracks to the White Tower itself and spend some time learning all about the castle’s fascinating history.
Afterwards, head to Marco Pierre White’s restaurant in Bishopsgate for three courses of fine cuisine, starting with a welcome cocktail each. Take your pick from a range of stunning dishes prepared with skill and flair – steaks of course are a speciality, but you’ll find plenty of other tempting choices to try as well. The restaurant holds the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award 2019. Two stylish London experiences rolled into one!
- Full day entry for two to the Tower of London
- See the Crown Jewels, meet a Beefeater and walk the walls of London’s famous castle
- Enjoy a three-course lunch or evening meal for two at a Marco Pierre White restaurant
- Start your meal with a welcome cocktail each
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival to the Tower of London simply present your voucher at the entrance and head inside to explore. Your ticket is valid all day, so you’ll have plenty of time to explore the main attractions and discover the secrets of this formidable fortress.
On arrival at the pre-booked restaurant you’ll be seated and can start perusing the menu specifically created by award-winning chef Marco Pierre White. A cocktail will be served before the friendly and attentive waiters take your order. You may choose from a range of dishes for each course. The menu changes depending on seasonality but is sure to feature the finest quality produce available.
The London Steakhouse Co. is the most 5 star reviewed Steakhouse in the world.
Side orders are not included with your main and are available at an extra charge. Typical sides might be French Fries, Creamed Potatoes, Crispy Onion Rings or Seasonal Green Vegetables and start at £5.25. Tea and coffee are also available at an extra charge.
Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Please click here to view the menu.
Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Whilst the Tower welcomes all visitors, this historic building has places with difficult stairs and passageways and wheelchair access is limited. There are also a large number of steps throughout the Tower with cobbles laid in some of the roads. However, the Jewel House and the Crown Jewels are fully accessible to all visitors
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your vouchers are valid for six months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
Tower of London opening times are:
1 March to 31 October
Tues - Sat: 09.00-18.00, Sun - Mon: 10.00-18.00
1 Nov - 28 Feb
Tues - Sat 09.00-17.00, Sun - Mon: 10.00-17.00
Closures: 24 to 26 December and 1 January.
Last admission to The Tower of London is 1 hour before closing. All internal buildings close 30 minutes after the last admission. At busy times, queues are likely to form within the Tower. If visiting during school holidays or in the summer, please allow more time to explore the Tower.
The last Yeoman Warder tour starts at 14.30 in winter and 15.30 in summer.
Marco Pierre White Dining Experience
This experience is available seven days a week throughout the year.
Monday to Thursday: 12.00 to 15.00 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.30 for dinner
Friday and Saturday: 12.00 to 17.15 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.30 for dinner
Sunday: 12.00 to 17.15 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.00 for dinner
Please note that for Friday and Saturday evening bookings reservations can only be made within 48 hours prior to the experience (availability for dinner on Friday and Saturday is released at 09.00 on Wednesday and Thursday respectively of that week). If you choose to book a Friday or Saturday evening, outside of the 48-hour booking window as advised above, then the voucher will be used against the normal priced a la carte menu and the value taken off your final bill. You will not be able to have the three-course set menu and cocktail. Some date restrictions, including Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day and Valentines Day will apply.
Should you prefer to dine from the a la carte menu, £49 will be deducted from your bill
It is recommended that you book a date at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a full day for your experience - approximately 3 hours for the Tower of London and 2 hours for your meal with time to travel between the two venues.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Tower of London
- London - Bishopsgate
- Three Course Dining Experience and Cocktail for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 51% £114.50 £55.00
- Three Course Champagne Celebration Dining for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 41% £137.50 £81.00
- Two Course Dining Experience and Cocktail for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 53% £97.50 £45.00
- Visit the Tower of London and Sparkling Afternoon Tea at Brasserie Blanc for TwoSave 10% £117.80 £105.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Visit to The Tower of London and Thames Sightseeing River Cruise for Two£82.00
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon£109.00