Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to Hampton Court Palace with Thames River Cruise from Central London for TwoCode: PHCRC2 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to Hampton Court Palace with Thames River Cruise from Central London for Two
Add to Basket
Take a riverside trip along Royal Route of King Henry VIII, and enjoy a picturesque journey to a 500-year-old palace with this Hampton Court Palace River Cruise for Two.
From Westminster Pier you’ll weave past the London Eye and the Palace of Westminster, heading through the city towards Hampton Court Palace. Through locks and under bridges you’ll see a different side of London, all whilst you relax on your lazy three-hour cruise.
At Hampton Court Palace you’ll have time to take in over half a millennium of history, exploring at your leisure, following a guide or with a free audio guide. Look out for Tudor architecture, beautiful gardens, Henry VII’s apartments and even a maze to get lost in – there’s plenty of intriguing things to discover here, all as part of a wonderful London day out.
- A 3 hour sightseeing cruise for two from Westminster Pier to Hampton Court Palace
- See a different side of London as you drift along the River Thames
- Entry for two to Hampton Court Palace
- Explore over 500 years of history through this Tudor palace and gardens
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Westminster Pier 15 minutes before your pre-booked cruise is due to set off, you’ll step aboard your boat for the day before starting your 3 to 4 hour cruise along the River Thames. There’s commentary throughout so you won’t miss a thing, all the way to your final destination Hampton Court Palace.
On arrival at Hampton Court Palace your voucher will need to be exchanged for an entrance pass. You’ll be able to roam freely until the Palace closes, so feel free to take it all in before making your way home from there.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available seven days a week.
Please note that Hampton Court Palace will be closed from 24 to 26 December.
The river cruise depends on the tides and the time table has to be changed accordingly; there are some days when the cruise cannot operate.
Cruise times are as follows:
Westminster to Hampton Court - 11.00 and 12.00 (there is an additional boat at 10.30 on weekends and during Summer Holidays)
Please note a full service operates until September. In October one boat operates daily and then the season ends until one week before Easter.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability. Your cruise must be pre-booked as the boats do get booked up and if there is no availability on the day and a booking has not been made you can and will be turned away.
Please allow a full day for this experience. Your River Cruise lasts approximately 3 to 4 hours and you are free to spend all day at Hampton Court during the opening times.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
- Visit to Kew Gardens with Thames River Cruise from Central London for Two£67.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea and Thames River Cruise for TwoSave 40% £103.50 £62.00
- Three Course Champagne Celebration Dining at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co with Thames River Sightseeing Cruise for TwoSave 41% £175.00 £103.00
- Visit to Bletchley Park and Afternoon Tea for Two£76.00
- Triumph Motorcycle Factory Tour with Coffee and Cake for Two£50.00
- Visit to Kew Gardens with Afternoon Tea at The Botanical for Two£89.00
- Four Course Sunday Brunch with Champagne for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£98.00
- Visit to Brooklands Museum, Concorde Experience and Tea and Cake for Two£49.00