Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to Handel & Hendrix in London for Two
Add to Basket
Step into a world of culture, history and music in Mayfair with a Visit to Handel & Hendrix in London for Two. This hidden gem is a celebration of two masters of their art, George Frideric Handel and Jimi Hendrix.
Step back in time into the music rooms where Handel composed, rehearsed and performed along with fellow musical luminaries of the Baroque age. With practicing musicians at work throughout the day, you’ll get a beautiful atmospheric accompaniment as you explore the life of this German maestro.
Keep ascending to the third floor where the swinging 60s await you. Painstakingly recreated from intensive research and with the help of those close to Jimi at the time; become immersed in 23 Brook Street, the flat where Jimi lived, loved and wrote songs at the height of his fame. All told, Handel & Hendrix in London offers an amazing and eclectic experience you won’t forget.
- Entry to Handel & Hendrix in London for Two
- See where the maestro George Frideric Handel lived and worked
- An amazing recreation of Jimi Hendrix’s London home
- An eclectic world of culture and music
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Handel & Hendrix in London, simply show up with your voucher and head in for a special day of culture.
Step into the life and times of the maestro George Frideric Handel before heading up to the third floor and into 23 Brook Street, meticulously recreated to how it was whilst home to the phenomenal Jimi Hendrix.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Handel & Hendrix in London opening times:
Tuesday to Saturday: 11.00 to 18.00
(Last admission 17.00)
There is no need to pre-book; you can just turn up to the venue with your voucher.
Please allow 1 to 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Mayfair
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Hidden Vintage Cinema Experience with Cocktail for Two£29.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 70% £40.00 £12.00
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £98.00 £49.00
- Visit to The British Music Experience for Two£28.00