Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to Kensington Palace and Champagne Afternoon Tea for two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, LondonCode: PATKPB SP2 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to Kensington Palace and Champagne Afternoon Tea for two at the 5* Bentley Hotel, London
Add to Basket
Share a Royal experience as you visit a place of residence for the likes of Princess Diana, Princess Margaret and Queen Victoria. Kensington Palace has been influenced by generations of royal women, and you’ll discover secret stories of public lives, played out within its walls.
2019 marks the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria’s birth at the palace and to celebrate, two new exhibitions, Victoria – A Royal Childhood and Victoria – Woman and Crown will cast the spotlight on this notable monarch. As well as this, you can visit the awe-inspiring King’s state apartments and intimate Queen’s apartments, where you can explore the etiquette of 18th century court life.
Afterwards, you’ll take your seats in the 5* Bentley Hotel for a delicious afternoon tea. You’ll be served a selection of dainty sandwiches, freshly baked scones, pastries and cakes, accompanied by coffee or fine tea and, of course, a glass of chilled Champagne.
- Entrance to Kensington Palace
- Diana: Her Fashion Story (ends 17 February 2019)
- From 24 May 2019: Victoria – A royal childhood and Victoria – Woman and Crown
- Delicious Champagne afternoon tea in the nearby 5* Bentley Hotel
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Kensington Palace you will be able to explore at your leisure to discover the secrets, stories and public lives of the people of Kensington Palace.
From 24 May 2019 two new exhibitions, Victoria – A royal childhood and Victoria – Woman and Crown will cast the spotlight on this notable monarch.
Victoria – A royal childhood. Most are aware of the “unamused” older Queen Victoria, however through a display of objects relating to her early years, you will gain an intimate insight into the world of the creative and vibrant princess destined to rule over the greatest empire the world had ever seen. All within the permanent representation of Victoria’s childhood rooms, discover the princess’s education, family life, friendships and bitter struggles during her life under the strict “Kensington System”.
Victoria – Woman and Crown is a new exhibition in the Pigott Galleries uncovering the private woman behind the throne and re-examines her later life and legacy. Included in this exhibition are rare survivals from Victoria’s private wardrobe including a fashionable pair of silver boots. This intriguing story also reveals how her 9 children and 42 grandchildren extended her influence across Europe and the Empire.
As part of this experience, you’ll also be welcomed into the 5* Bentley Hotel for a delicious afternoon tea for two including dainty sandwiches, mouth-watering cakes and pastries, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and organic strawberry jam and tea, as well as a glass of chilled Champagne each.
Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Kensington Palace - A reasonable level of fitness is desirable as some walking is involved. As Kensington Palace is a historical building there are some areas with difficult stairs and other areas where wheelchair access is limited; all visitor levels are, however, accessible by lift. Manual wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis from the Palace but cannot be booked in advance. If you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part in the experience you should discuss this with the centre before booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your vouchers are valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
Kensington Palace is open daily from 10.00 to 18.00 (last admission 17.00) 1 March to 31 October and 10.00 to 16.00 (last admission 15.00) 1 November to 28 February. The Palace is closed on 24 to 26 December inclusive.
There may be additional closure dates, please check before booking your afternoon tea.
5* Bentley Hotel
Afternoon tea is served Monday to Friday from 15.00 to 18.00. Date restrictions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
As a guideline, you should allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for your visit to the Palace but there is no limit to the visiting time.
Please allow 2 hours for your Champagne afternoon tea at the Bentley Hotel.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - Kensington
- London - Kensington & Chelsea
- Fortnum & Mason Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two in The Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon£109.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Afternoon Tea for Two at The Harrods Tea RoomsSave 23% £129.00 £99.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Visit to Windsor Castle and Afternoon Tea for Two£92.00