Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to Kents Cavern with Guided Tour and Lunch for TwoCode: PKCTL2 9 month validity Devon - Torquay 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to Kents Cavern with Guided Tour and Lunch for Two
Add to Basket
Take a deep dive into 400 million years of history with a visit to Kents Cavern with Guided Tour and Lunch for Two.
Deep in the caves, you’ll be led back in time by a tour guide as you explore Britain’s Neanderthal home. Weave through a labyrinth of passages and chambers and witness the awe-inspiring stalagmites and stalactites, as you learn about the Ice Age animals that lived here, your own ancestors and the Great Victorian excavation that uncovered them.
Afterwards you can enjoy a main meal with drinks in the Firestone Kitchen. Serving up quality food sourced from the heart of Devon, you’ll find something to suit every palate, from Paleo Flatbreads to Wild Boar Burgers! Discover Britain’s oldest home on this unforgettable tour.
- Entry for two to Kents Cavern Prehistoric Caves
- Explore Britain’s oldest home with an entertaining tour guide
- Journey through passages and chambers and learn about the fascinating history
- Enjoy a main meal with a drink at Firestone Kitchen
- Take home a souvenir guide book
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the caves, you’ll be booked on to your guided tour. You’ll be taken underground with one of the tour guides, who’ll regale you with fascinating history as you explore deep into the prehistoric caves.
Back above ground, you’ll take your seats in the Firestone Kitchen for a main meal and drink of your choice, before heading home with a souvenir guide book as a memento of your day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age 10 (under 18's must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Tours around the caves are by guide only.
- The caves are easily accessible for most visitors, although assistance may be required by some as there are natural slopes and steps. Handrails are provided for the steeper slopes. All paths are concrete with 9 shallow steps halfway round.
- There is no access to the caves for wheelchair or mobility scooter users.
The caves are open seven days a week throughout the year, apart from Christmas Day. Exclusions may apply.
The guided tour last approx 1 hour, however please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.