Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to Radio City Tower and Beatles Guided Walking Tour for TwoCode: PBLTR2 9 month validity Merseyside - Liverpool 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to Radio City Tower and Beatles Guided Walking Tour for Two
Add to Basket
Follow in the footsteps of the Fab Four and experience the vibrant culture of Liverpool with this Visit to Radio City Tower and Beatles Guided Walking Tour for Two.
This is the longest established Beatles walking tour in the city, incorporating iconic landmarks with Beatles history sites, from the Liverpool Docks and the Pier Head to the ‘Double Fantasy’ John and Yoko exhibition and the Cavern Club. Along the way your professional tour guide will regale you with stories of the band’s humble beginnings in 1957 and their rise to global superstardom.
As part of your day, you’ll be able to take in unrivalled views of the city and coast with tickets to the Radio City Tower Tour. Spend as long as you like absorbing the views all the way to North Wales and Blackpool from its observation platform at 138 metres.
- 2 hour Beatles Guided Walking Tour of Liverpool for Two
- Professional tour guide
- Visit iconic Liverpool landmarks and historic Beatles sites including the Cavern Club
- Take photos with the Beatles statues
- Learn all about the Fab Four
- Two tickets to the Radio City Tower Tour with a free panoramic map
- Take in views from the viewing platform at 138 metres
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the the Beatles Statues, you’ll meet the rest of the group and your professional tour guide, before setting off on your walking tour. This 2 hour sightseeing tour is rich in both Beatles history and Liverpool’s history and culture. Visit locations made famous by the band, as well as the Maritime Museum & Royal Albert Docks.
Your tour culminates at one of Liverpool’s tallest buildings. The two of you can enjoy incredible views of the city and coast from the indoor viewing platform at Radio City Tower.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Participants need to be capable of walking half a mile at a reasonable walking pace
- Wheelchair users need to be accompanied by a paying customer as there is an inclined street, for around 3 minutes of the walk
- No dogs other than guide dogs
- The experience content and historical monuments visited may change or vary slightly
Tours run daily throughout the year. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least two days in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.