Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to The British Music Experience for TwoCode: PBMEX2 9 month validity Merseyside - Liverpool 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to The British Music Experience for Two
Add to Basket
Explore 70 years of the British music scene through Liverpool’s Cunard Building, and take a self-guided tour across galleries, exhibitions and over 600 musical artefacts together.
Opened in March 2017, the British Music Experience is the only place in the world you can wander through the evolution of British music from its 1945 jazz roots through to the present day, taking in collection pieces like Bowie’s Ziggy Stardust costumes, Noel Gallagher’s Union Jack Sheraton guitar, Dusty Springfield’s stage outfits and loads more. Each zone is split by evolutionary steps and offshoots rather than decade, meaning you’ll never be sure what’s round the corner.
You’ll find an area of Gibson guitars for some on-the-spot learning and playing, with drum kits and keyboards too. Dance the Decades, watch some holographic performances and just get generally interactive – it’s time to revel in the soundtrack of our nation’s history!
- Entry for two to the British Music Experience in Liverpool
- Take a trip through 70 years of music history across 600 musical artefacts
- Exhibits include Ziggy Stardust costumes, Noel Gallagher’s Union Jack guitar and more
- Get interactive with a DIY guitar or drum lesson, holographic performances and even a dance booth
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the British Music Experience in Liverpool’s Cunard Building, you’ll check in at reception to pick up your audio guide before heading through the numerous galleries that make up the experience.
A brand-new exhibition, Souvenir:40 Years of OMD will open on 11 October 2019 and will run until 5 January 2020.
You can take as long as you like wandering through the exhibitions and interactive bits, just remember the experience closes eventually!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The circulation space within the building is fully accessible for wheelchairs. The BME have a number of wheelchairs which can be reserved on request
- The BME is designed to be a multi -sensory exhibition and is a self-guided experience however audio guides are available, with printed versions of the audio guide available on request. These can be sent out via email or by post, if requested. Hearing Dogs are welcome
- An audio-described audio guide is provided free of charge to visitors who are blind or partially sighted. These guides can be collected at Visitor Services. Guide Dogs are welcome
- The entrance at Pier Head opposite the Ferry Terminal has two sets of stone steps, the first set has eight steps and then a landing area, the next set has six steps and then level access into an entrance porch. The access door into the reception area is to your right hand side. There are then 3 marble steps to the main ticketing and entrance area
- This entrance is on Brunswick Street is wheelchair accessible. On arrival you will see a ramp and on the door is an intercom, please use this and a member of the BME team will come down, welcome you to the building and assist you
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available seven days a week until 10 November 2019. From 11 November to 31 March 2020, the availability is Wednesday to Sunday. Some exclusions will apply. All bookings are subject to availability.
Last entry is 90 minutes before closing. The opening hours are 10.00 to 17.00.
Please allow at least 1 hour 30 minutes to enjoy the tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Merseyside - Liverpool
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Visit to The Beatles Story Exhibition for Two£34.00
- Winery and Brewery Tour for Two with TastingsSave 70% £40.00 £12.00
- VR Experience for Two at Virtual Hideout Manchester£36.00
- Three Course Meal for Two with Sparkling Cocktail at London's Shaka ZuluSave 50% £98.00 £49.00