Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Visit to the Cutty Sark with Thames Clippers River Roamer for TwoCode: PTCCS2 9 month validity 19 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Visit to the Cutty Sark with Thames Clippers River Roamer for Two
Add to Basket
Enjoy a fantastic day out in London with a Visit to the Cutty Sark with Thames Clippers River Roamer for Two.
Step aboard British nautical history on the legendary 19th Century clipper, the Cutty Sark. Now an award-winning attraction, the Cutty Sark was one of the fastest ships in her prime. The two of you can take the helm at the vessel’s wheel and marvel at the towering masts and 11 miles of rigging, before enjoying a delicious afternoon tea, comprised of homemade scones, cakes and sandwiches, along with a pot of Cutty Sark tea.
As part of your day you can enjoy a unique vantage point of London with a trip on the Thames in a high-speed catamaran. On board the hop-on hop-off Clipper you’ll find indoor cabins, outdoor decks, coffee bars and an informative, downloadable audio guide to provide commentary on the view.
- Visit to the Cutty Sark with afternoon tea for two
- Explore the historic 19th Century clipper at your leisure
- Audio guide - available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese & Korean
- Thames Clippers River Roamer for two
- See London from the river with a free downloadable audioguide
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Cutty Sark, you and a lucky guest can take your time exploring this award-winning attraction. Brimming with British history, stunning views and specially arranged activities, there are plenty of ways to make a visit to the Cutty Sark a memorable one. During your visit you’ll enjoy a delicious traditional afternoon tea topped off with a pot of special Cutty Sark tea.
Your catamaran will disembark at Greenwich Pier. Take in the sights of London from the Thames as you enjoy the indoor cabins, outdoor decking, coffee bars and an informative, downloadable audio commentary. Travel from any of the 18 piers on the Central and East Zones between Battersea and Woolwich Arsenal Piers.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Cutty Sark is wheelchair accessible with lifts providing access throughout the ship. Wheelchair spaces are limited to three visitors at any time and must be pre-booked when making your booking. Some areas are not wheelchair accessible, but virtual access is provided to these spaces
- The lift is restricted due to the ship's structure, so mobility scooters cannot be accommodated onboard
- There are steps and gradients in Cutty Sark Gardens on the approach to the ship
- There is step-free access from King William Walk and Greenwich Pier
- All Clippers are fully wheelchair accessible and all piers are wheelchair accessible apart from Cadogan Pier, Wandsworth Riverside Quarter Pier and London Bridge City Pier. Please note mobility scooter users must join the Thames Clippers Mobility Scooter Recognition Scheme in advance of travel
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available seven days a week. Exclusions may apply.
This experience is available seven days a week from 10.00 to 17.00 (last admission at 16.15). Afternoon tea is serves daily from 12.00 to 15.30. Excluded dates including 14 February, 10 March, 24 to 26 and 31 December will apply.
We recommend you book at least 1 week in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Thames Clippers River Roamer
This experience is available seven days a week from 05.00 until last boat around 23.00. Click here for the timetable.
Please allow 3 hours for your visit to The Cutty Sark with additional time for the Thames Clippers cruise.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
19 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (19)
- London - Greenwich
- London - Battersea Pier
- London - Greenwich Pier
- London - London Bridge
- London - London Eye Pier
- London - Embankment Pier
- London - Blackfriars
- London - Bankside
- London - Tower Pier
- London - Canary Wharf Pier
- London - Greenland (Surrey Quays) Pier
- London - North Greenwich Pier
- London - Woolwich
- London - Millbank Pier
- London – St Georges Wharf Pier
- London - Masthouse Terrace Pier
- London - Docklands Pier
- London - Westminster
- London - Royal Wharf Pier