Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Walk on the Wild Side and Meet the Animals for Two at Dartmoor ZooCode: PDARTZ 9 month validity Devon - Plymouth 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Walk on the Wild Side and Meet the Animals for Two at Dartmoor Zoo
Add to Basket
Meet some of Dartmoor Zoo’s most loveable residents with this fantastic Walk on the Wild Side and Meet the Animals experience for two.
The two of you can get up close and personal to experience the cheekiness of these wonderful animals for yourselves. You’ll meet and feed noisy otters, nosey coati and gentle raccoons, before choosing your fence line encounter. Meet Chincha, the zoo’s stunning jaguar, or Tibo and Baro, two beautiful twin cheetahs. As part of your experience you’ll receive free access to the zoo for the whole day, so you can discover everything that Dartmoor Zoo has to offer in your own time!
- Walk on the Wild Side and Meet the Animals for Two
- Meet and feed the otters, raccoons and coati
- Have a fence line encounter with either a jaguar or two cheetahs
- Find out about these amazing animals from your expert guide
- Free access to Dartmoor Zoo for the whole day
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
It’s recommended you arrive early so you can explore Dartmoor Zoo before your encounter. At 15.00 you’ll meet a keeper, who’ll be your guide for the 1 hour encounter.
Get up close and feed the otters, raccoons and coati, before taking your pick of a fence encounter with either a jaguar or two cheetahs. This fun and varied experience is perfect for anyone who wants to get to know more about some of the world’s most majestic creatures, all in a beautiful parkland setting.
- Minimum age: 8 (under 16s need to be accompanied by an adult) Proof of age may be required
- The experience is not recommended for anyone who is pregnant, has a high blood pressure, or is of a nervous disposition
- While nearly all of the zoo is accessible to wheelchairs and buggies, it is quite hilly and rugged and some of the paths are challenging. Caution should be exercised, and the team is ready to help when you need: just ask. High heels are inadvisable
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least three months in advance to ensure that dates are available. Demand is high and places are strictly limited, so you're advised to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour for the experience, with additional time to enjoy the zoo.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Devon - Plymouth
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.