Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Whisky Tasting Evening for Two with Liquid Gold Whisky Co.Code: PLGWT2 9 month validity Surrey - Ashtead 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Whisky Tasting Evening for Two with Liquid Gold Whisky Co.
Add to Basket
If you’re a lover of whisky, there’s no better way to while away a heady evening than with a tasting night with a group of fellow enthusiasts at the Whisky Tasting Evening for Two with Liquid Gold Whisky Co.
Take your palette on a journey with five of Liquid Gold’s lip-smacking whisky samples. With the largest selection of single malt whiskies in Surrey, the company boasts a fantastic range of unique, hard-to-find whiskies. Get ready to feel like a true connoisseur as a resident expert guides you through each taster, letting you in on the secrets of the bottle and its distillery.
If you fancy continuing the whisky appreciation back at home, you’ll also have the chance to purchase your favourite bottle at a discounted price.
- Sample five different whiskies from the largest selection of single malt whisky in Surrey
- Learn the history and secrets of each whisky from Liquid Gold Whisky Co.’s resident expert
- Take home your favourite bottle at a discounted price
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Once you’re settled in to your Whisky Tasting Evening, you’ll be given a selection of five distinctive whiskies to sample. A Liquid Gold Whisky resident expert will be guiding you through each taster, giving you the lowdown on the history and distillery of each. You’ll also have the chance to purchase your favourite whisky at a discounted price.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants who look under 25 will be required to bring photo ID with them and will not be able to complete the experience if they do not provide it
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience runs three times a month on selected Friday and Saturday nights.
Your Whisky Tasting Evening begins at 19.00 and finishes at approximately 21.30. There may be up to 12 participants per tasting.
We recommend you book at least one week in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience, including 15 minutes of housekeeping and registration.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Surrey - Ashtead
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£254.00
- Beer Brewing Day with Lunch and Tastings for Two at Hillside Brewery£149.00
- Two Night Edinburgh City Break with Dinner and History of Whisky Tour for Two£338.00
- Cigar and Whisky Masterclass for Two at Hotel Xenia, Autograph Collection£110.00