Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Whole Body Cryotherapy Session at LondonCryo
Add to Basket
Experience the benefits of cryotherapy, with a whole-body session at renowned wellness clinic LondonCryo.
Sometimes known as cold therapy, cryotherapy lowers skin temperature during a session of up to 3 minutes. It’s a fast and healthy process, accelerating natural recovery, improving overall wellbeing and energising the body. Revered amongst athletes and celebrities, it’s used as alternative treatment for pain relief, muscle healing and reducing inflammation, as well as being considered a preventative measure for a range of ailments.
With stunning facilities, excellent amenities, and world-class specialists, it’s easy to see why LondonCryo is a frontrunner on the city’s wellness scene. Using advanced technology and multiple safety features within their state-of-the-art CryoCabins, you can rest assured you’ll be getting the best possible experience.
- Whole body cryotherapy session for one
- Benefits include pain relief, muscle healing and re-energising the body
- State-of-the-art CryoCabin with advanced technology and multiple safety features
- Expert consultant throughout your session
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen LondonCryo centre, either City or Belgravia, you’ll be warmly welcomed at reception, where you’ll fill out a consultation form before meeting your expert consultant. They’ll explain how the treatment works, before leaving the room for you to undress – you’ll need to wear dry cotton or wool socks and gloves, as well as dry protective shoes. Men will need to wear dry underwear.
Treatments are limited to a maximum of 3 minutes per session. To finish, you’ll exit the machine and dress, before discussing potential follow-up treatments with your consultant.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- The treatment is not suitable during pregnancy
- Treatments are limited to a maximum of 3 minutes per session. It is recommended that each client start with 90 seconds, to determine cold tolerance. Overexposure to the cold temperatures may cause chilblain
- During treatment, you must avoid inhaling the nitrogen fumes
- You must have DRY skin without perspiration or recent application of lotions and moisturisers
- You may end the procedure at any time if you experience any problems or anxiety. Abnormal skin sensitivity to cold may be caused by certain foods, cosmetics, or medication, including but not limited to the following: Tranquilizers, High blood pressure medication
- You must be in visual contact with the operating staff during the all treatment procedure
- You must follow all instructions on the use of the cryogenic device
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week. Exclusions may apply.
Monday to Friday 08.30 to 19.00 (last session at 18.50)
Saturday 09.00 to 16.00 (last session 15.50)
Sunday 10.00 to 16.00 (last session 15.50)
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 10 to 15 minutes for your visit. Actual treatment time is maximum 13 minutes. The rest of the appointment time will be the consultation time and changing clothes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
2 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (2)
- London - The City of London
- London - Westminster