Previous Page Breadcrumbs
YO! Sushi Workshop for TwoCode: PYOSUB 9 month validity 10 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
YO! Sushi Workshop for Two
Add to Basket
Learn the art of delicious sushi from one of YO! Sushi’s expert chefs, with this sushi workshop for two. Get to grips with some of the history at the heart of this quintessential Japanese cuisine, before learning the fundamentals of sushi preparation. Your experience will see you preparing an array of tasty sushi: create inside-out rolls, maki, nigiri and demystify tricky temaki.
Your experienced YO! Sushi chef will brief you on what’s to come, demonstrating the techniques that turn fresh ingredients into mouth-watering sushi. You’re free to tuck into the fruits of your labour throughout the day, and to take home any you can’t quite manage. As part of your experience, you’ll each receive a 25% discount voucher for use on your next visit, plus a professional sushi mat and Sushi School booklet with step-by-step recipes to recreate supreme sushi at home. As the UK’s largest sushi restaurant operator, you know you’re in expert hands!
- Introduction and briefing
- Workshop in sushi-making run by an experienced YO! Sushi chef, as part of a group
- Tuck into all the sushi you prepare
- Sushi rolling mat to take home
- Sushi School booklet and course certificate
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the sushi school, you’ll be greeted by an experienced YO! Sushi chef who will begin by teaching you and your group how to cook Japanese rice and prepare the ingredients used to make sushi. You’ll watch a demonstration in fish slicing and learn how to make various types of popular sushi, including maki, inside-out rolls, nigiri and temaki.
All the sushi you prepare will be yours to enjoy throughout or to take home with you. You’ll each leave with a professional sushi rolling mat, a 25% discount voucher to use on your next visit, a course certificate, and a fantastic Sushi School booklet containing a step-by-step guide in how to recreate all the recipes you have learnt that day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- Disabled facilities are available; please advise us upon booking if you require any assistance
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience is available on selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year (depending on individual location)
We recommend you book at least eight to ten weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
10 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- YO! Sushi Workshop for One£30.00
- Sushi Making and Japanese Dishes for Two at the Smart School of CookerySave 60% £198.00 £78.00
- Luxury Chocolate Making Workshop for Two Including BubblySave 50% £160.00 £80.00
- Pizza Making Class with Drink for Two at BungaTINI, Covent Garden£70.00
- Cocktails for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£36.00