Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Zip Line Over the Surf Lagoon for Two at Adventure Parc SnowdoniaCode: PAPSZ2 9 month validity Wales - Conwy 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Zip Line Over the Surf Lagoon for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia
Add to Basket
Feeling brave? Get ready for your next adventure together, because you’re about to zip line over Adventure Parc Snowdonia’s surf lagoon.
The only zip line in the world where you can fly over the heads of surfers, this fantastic experience promises big thrills and fantastic birds-eye views all in one. Safely fitted in your harness, you’ll be sped from the top of the 12-metre flight tower all the way across the waves of the lagoon. Take in the views of the surfers showing off their skills below, and the beautiful surroundings of the Conwy Valley, in this 30 minute adventure.
- Zip Line over the Surf Lagoon for Two at Adventure Parc Snowdonia
- Short briefing from an experienced instructor
- Harness provided
- Tandem lines
- Bird’s eye views of surfers and the beautiful Conwy Valley
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll check in at reception 30 minutes before your pre-booked start time, where the friendly staff will ask you for your booking and check you in. You’ll then be taken for a safety briefing and fitted with your harness before zipping across the Lagoon.
t’s the only zip line in the world where you can fly over the heads of surfers, so it’s guaranteed to be memorable!
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 7 (under 12s must be accompanied by one participating adult per booking, children 13 to 16 years old require one non-participating adult per group to remain in the building at all times)
- Minimum height: 4ft (1.2m)
- Maximum height: 6ft 8in (2m)
- Minimum weight: 8 stone (50kg)
- Maximum weight: 17 stone 4lb (110kg)
- Not suitable for people with, but not exclusively with the following conditions:
- Heart conditions (without medical consent), severe neck/back condition or pain, severe anxiety, severe obesity, epilepsy, pregnancy, persons with injuries/ailments/conditions, whether physical or mental that could be adversely affected by participation. If you are unsure about your physical or mental ability to partake in this activity, please consult your doctor
- No dogs are allowed on site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates. Date exclusions include school holidays.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a total of 1 hour for your visit.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Wales - Conwy
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.